Whether you create craft items as a side business or sell gourmet hot dogs from a food truck, your business requires some form of accounting.
That term alone can cast a glaze over the brightest eyes, but business accounting is a process larger than just crunching your numbers. It is a tool that will help you “account for” what your business has done, is doing, and hopes to do in the future. Accounting can be a bit like painting a picture, and a little like solving a puzzle.
Allen & Ortega CPA’s provide the following business accounting services.
- Preparation of business tax returns
- New business formation
- State and local tax consulting
- Budgeting, forecasting, & analysis
- Sales and use tax services
- Assistance with bank financing
- Tax planning and consulting
- Compilations, reviews, & audits
- Payroll services